Good Morning!

I guess you could say I am up before the sun...or I haven't even gone to bed ;) Looks like today is the day that we are GOING back home to our little piece of hillbilly heaven!! We are both looking forward to going home, sleeping in our own bed, seeing our dog Diesel and all of you. :)

I had mentioned prior about bringing food, etc. After talking to our doctors is seems it would be best to NOT do this because of food preparation, environment, sick people in the homes etc. Its hard because I understand that it's generally an easy way of helping people out. While we appreciate  everyones giving and generous hearts its the best thing for Brent's health. For those of you that would want to still give I have thought of a couple options. If anyone has some quick recipes, recipes with common ingredients most of us may keep on hand, etc you can email them to me @ trudz83@juno.com. My other idea would be send down the dry or prepackaged ingredients with a recipe. PLEASE...by no means do we expect any of this! I just know of some people that wish they could help in anyway so I threw these ideas out. 

I think it goes without saying that our roots in Christ grow deeper everyday. I can say without a doubt in our minds that they have especially these past 3+ weeks for myself, Brent and our families. Looking back God's truly been good in our lives as I have always known Him to be. 

We are blessed beyond our wildest dreams! Thank you each and everyone who has lifted us up in prayer and in words of encouragement through this journey we continue to travel. With out your love and support and especially our faith in Christ we couldn't bare these trials in our lives. So to each and everyone you THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts! 

See you soon back in the heartland :)

Comments

  1. Yeah!!! So happy you are going home. We will continue to pray for you and please know that we love you very much!

    Love and prayers,
    Uncle Phil & Aunt Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so good to hear! I will keep praying that everything continues to go well! :)
    -Livy A.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Alex Rounds

It's OVER!!!...so far!