Praise the Lord...He is Risen!

As we ponder on the reason for the season...we praise God for this holiday the most! Jesus dieing on the cross for our sins and rising on the third day to give us the hope of salvation...is the best gift ever! We are thankful for what the Lord has done for us both spiritually and earthly!

Brent's been feeling pretty good since being back home. His legs had been swelling up through out his work day...Wends. I had to help him get his boots off because of all the fluid filling up his feet/legs he couldn't hardly get them off! He talked to his Dr.'s in Chicago and they took him off of the medication that was most likely causing that so today they were better! Otherwise he has been feeling pretty good-he should be done with his meds on Sunday. We are looking forward to spending time with our families this Easter season!

It was 4 years today that Brent was baptized and tomorrow will be 1 year that he got his first call for his lung transplant, it was the one and only dry run/false alarm we had but how the memories come flooding back!

Brent's been working full time now, as am I, and is doing great with it so far! We are both so thankful that he loves his job so much! I was able to get my garden planted before the rain tonight so that makes me feel like I am caught up in some ways! Our neighbors informed us that it's an old tale/theory that planting your garden on Good Friday is the prime time!.....so we shall see!

Hope everyone has a blessed Easter....HE IS RISEN!!!! HALLELUJAH!

Comments

  1. Glad your back to work(both of you!) I was just thinking yesterday too thats its been 4 years since we've been taken up!! wow, time flies!! I also then thought of the night you called and told me you were engaged to Trudy!! All good memories!! Hope you guys have a great Easter!! Love ya!!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Alex Rounds

It's OVER!!!...so far!