1st Antibody treatment
Brent did awesome with his first treatment of antibodies yesterday! We got home late because we got started on the 6 hours treatment 3 hours later than what we had planned for. But he took the treatment well and that's what is important. He will go back up next Thursday for his second treatment and an appt to see his hematologist. Today we are both back at work and looking forward to a night with our Schmidgall Cousins coming down for pizza & fun!
Hope everyone has blessed weekend! We are thankful to be back in the comforts of our home!
Hope everyone has blessed weekend! We are thankful to be back in the comforts of our home!
Trudy I've been out in left field working way to many hours and have not been looking at blogs or facebook lately have have totally missed seeing your updates. Please know that I will pray for you and Brent--you are such a strong couple. We got the cookies check. How did you find the time to do that with all you've got going on? Hang in there and I'll be in touch soon.
ReplyDelete