Oh the weather outside is frightful...but the fire is so delightful!

Well we had a wonderful anniversary on the 3rd besides Brent being in some slight pain. We were blessed to spend the day together in Chicago-we cherish those days that we have to ourselves-just being together. Brent's been feeling pretty good and is recovering well from his stomach surgery. He is back to work helping his dad in the fields and is going back to Altorfer in Clinton this week some time to discuss job openings-which he is looking forward to.
I was so excited to see the snow again...it's just like reliving our childhood when we would wake up and look out to see if we had snow yet...Brent reminds me often of the silly things I get excited for! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful loving husband that loves me for who I am and cares for me everyday. God has blessed us richly! Hope you all have a blessed Christmas season!
Trudy

Comments

  1. Hi you two..........Happy Annivery a couple days late! I love the new picture, I too like snow, it's so pretty and pure. Bob makes fun of me too. He always brings up things like, you don't have to scoop it, etc. :)
    Have a marvelous 'rest of the week'!

    Love ya...........Aunt "Schotz" & Uncle "Slick"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Alex Rounds

It's OVER!!!...so far!