Life Is Good & Blessed!
Well things have been going awesome around here. Not problems to speak of, Brent's been feeling Really good. We have yet to hear results on his acid reflux test. We have been helping Brent's brother get their house ready to move into this weekend. I am having a blast helping paint and do some decorating with Amanda...good times! Brent is back in the field farming today. He has been off since last Wends because of all the rain and the combines kept getting stuck! They are pretty busy so he is loving it! He did go down to Altorfer in Clinton and inquired on a couple jobs. So we are waiting patiently to see what is ahead of us. I am currently working my three 12 hr days and one 6 hr day a week. I love my job and the girls I work with! It's pretty fun! I have never been able to say that I love my job but I do, I enjoy everday going into work...so far so good! We are going back up to Chicago on Monday the 9th for the diabetes Dr & his sinus Dr.
FYI-For all of you that don't know I am now selling Gold Canyon Candles. See the website button to the Right to check out my webisite! We are also going to be having an open house check out the invitation below:
FYI-For all of you that don't know I am now selling Gold Canyon Candles. See the website button to the Right to check out my webisite! We are also going to be having an open house check out the invitation below:
Comments
Post a Comment