We are still here....promise!
So...a lot has been going on with us, I just have failed to update. It's been busy and our internet is acting up-Gotta love it! Last friday night our little nephew turned one...that was great fun. Here are some pictures:


Our Neice Katie and her dad enjoying some bonding time!
Saturday night we went to the 1st annual Breath Of Life Gala in Peoria, for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. It was a great hit and Brent & I enjoyed our evening together at this black tie event. Mom Blunier went with us to this event as well-it was very neat to be there. There was a man there that spoke about being out of transplant for a year now and he is doing great-he had his transplant Dec. of 2008 in Iowa City. Brent was also able to see his cysitc fibrosis pediatrition when we were there. He was honored for an award that evening. It was great meeting him and his staff-super great guy. There is a picture below of Brent & Dr. Chatrath.


Sunday we had Schmidgall family night-always fun times!Monday I got a call and was offered the job at OSF Medical Group on College Ave (once was Carle Clinic) in the Convenient Care department. So I will be working 3-12 hr shifts...I can't wait...the bad part about it is that it will include weekends but then those weekends count for my three days that week. I am looking forward to starting on Wends. there. Brent has been busy at work for The Loeffler's, but enjoying EVERY minute of it!
Tuesday I drove out to see one of my best friends since grade school. It was So great to see her and we had a wonderful time together! Her dog was SO cute...he loves ice cream from DQ!!! Who DOesn't!!! Again...here is a couple pictures!

Tucker enjoying his ice cream-such a cute dog!!
Today we went to Chicago for a check up with Brent's Ear Nose & Throat Dr.-things look good so we don't have to go back up there for 2 weeks!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week! It's truly fall now around here with this 60-70 degree weather...but who's complaining!
We continue to praise God for all that He has done in our lives. It's grea to think that life will be getting back to some what of a normal life now with us both working again-God has been SO GOOD IN OUR LIVES!!!
YEA! Welcome to the OSF family Trudy! I'm looking forward to working "together" :-D I'll have to make trips to CC when your working! Ha! Anyways, I'm glad this is offically posted...I can warn everyone your coming! HA JK!
ReplyDeleteBrent- looking good, I always in enjoy updates with pictures.
Love ya both,
Mernda