Update
Hello from sunny Chicago! Brent got his chest tube pulled yesterday afternoon and his night went well. We are looking to get released sometime this morning to come back home...YEAH!!! Of course we are looking forward to it!
Please keep "Judy's family" in your prayers. Her boyfriend got his double lung transplant last night. I have yet to hear from her this morning or find her to check on how things went. He had pulmonary fibrosis. The lungs that were coming-the L one was awesome but the R one was somewhat brused on the bottom so they were going to either do a lobectomy or just put in the one lung-which is possible to live on one lung in his case. So please....Keep them in your prayers as the next few days unfold for them!
Also please keep the King family from Eureka in your prayers well as they lost their grandma yesterday. I have never lost a grandparent...but I just dread the day that I do! I can't imagine how hard that would be!
It's amazing the number of people out there that need our prayers daily!!! Yet how wonderful it is to have HIM to go to through our trials and sorrows...AND JOYS!!!
Praising God Today & Always!-Trudy (&Brent)
Please keep "Judy's family" in your prayers. Her boyfriend got his double lung transplant last night. I have yet to hear from her this morning or find her to check on how things went. He had pulmonary fibrosis. The lungs that were coming-the L one was awesome but the R one was somewhat brused on the bottom so they were going to either do a lobectomy or just put in the one lung-which is possible to live on one lung in his case. So please....Keep them in your prayers as the next few days unfold for them!
Also please keep the King family from Eureka in your prayers well as they lost their grandma yesterday. I have never lost a grandparent...but I just dread the day that I do! I can't imagine how hard that would be!
It's amazing the number of people out there that need our prayers daily!!! Yet how wonderful it is to have HIM to go to through our trials and sorrows...AND JOYS!!!
Praising God Today & Always!-Trudy (&Brent)
Comments
Post a Comment