No News is Good News!
Good morning! Sorry for the lack of updates. We are doing good. This week we have been catching up around the house here on things that we couldn't do because we were in Chicago! I finally got our landscaping mulched for the year...better late than never. Brent got a couple tires fixed for some equipment we have so he got to finish his progects. We went up to Eureka one day, seen our families and took care of some odds n' ends.
My cousin's grandpa died, so yesterday they had a meal at his house after the funeral, so I went over and helped get the food ready while the funeral was going on. We also kept our cousins two youngest kids overnight thursday night since they had the visitation and the funeral. So yesterday while I was over at the house Brent watched the kids. They were really good for us! Anna is just a cutie! Here are a few pictures of when the kids were here with us.
We like to call her little miss wild thing....she is one busy girl...but So loveable!!
I was ment for the camera!
Noah...


I think I forgot to put this pic. of our cousins on here that came to visit us on their way home from their vacation. U. Bob & A. Leann and their boys!

This weekend down here in Stanford we are having a festival called "The Good Ol' Days". It's an all weekend thing and tonight we have AWESOME fireworks. So both of our imediate families and our dear neighbors that are pretty much our family too are all come over. We are looking forward to the festivities...so for all of you out there that are close look towards Stanford and you might see some good fireworks...or you could just come down to stanford and watch them-they start at 9 tonight!
Also have a question for those of you out there that know how to get rid of moles. We have one in our yard...or maybe more that one...that I am trying to get rid of I have been pooring gas down the tunnuls and that is helping but they just keep moving around then in our grass...any suggestions would be GREAT!
There really isn't much medically going on with Brent lately. He is feeling pretty good and his numbers continue to be going up-lung functions #'s. Today he has gotten his highest numbers yet! Last night laying in bed I just could hardly believe that were are on this side of the fence now...for over a year we were thinking of getting this transplant daily and then seeing his health decline on top of it. I just still stand in awww of how awesome our God is and it's just amazing! I can't find the words to describe it...but we know that God IS GOOD!!! What we have learned...or more like what Brent has taught me...is that we need to live ONE DAY at a time because we aren't promissed tomorrow. Again thank you all for all the prayers support and notes of encouragement...they are appreciated! I will be keeping this up to date as Brent progresses...so if you don't hear anything...no news is good news...!!! But don't worry if something changes...you all will be one of the first ones to know! ;)



Hi there!
ReplyDeleteIn answer to your mole problem...here is what Wes does. Gets rat poison pellets from Earlybird, then finds the mole run, and digs a hole in the run to drop the pellet/pellets down. The moles eat them and die! This has worked the best for us. And, we have tried all kinds of things. If you need more info, give us a call. Wes would be glad to help you out! Glad to hear things are going so well. Praise God! Have a wonderful weekend.
Love in Him,
Joyce
Hi there! Joyce's idea sounds great - we like to call Jim Wettstein - he is a miracle man when it comes to critters :)
ReplyDeleteglad you're doing well, we love you,
Livy & Kurt
Tanks for the update. We are so thankful for you both!
ReplyDelete