Well it's true and it really did happen! They let us out! We got to our hotel yesterday afternoon about 6, but not before Brent got his haircut! It was driving him crazy so that was our first stop. It was his first time to ever get his hair done in a true salon...I think he kinda enjoyed it...more so just because he didn't feel so shaggy afterwards. Guys don't care about where they get there hair done...mostly just us girls!!! Anyway-he is doing great. He has been sleeping all afternoon...which is much needed. Its kinda weird to hear him snore...he never did that before but it's probable because he couldn't get a deep sleep at night! It's a joy! I went to the store last night once we got settled into our room. Brent was glad to have real food again..as was I...but I don't have a thing to complain about! The home health nurse was here this morning to just double check on things and make sure everything is going like it should. I have been on the computer all afternoon while he has slept! We do need to run to the pharmacy sometime this afternoon, so that will be our outing for the day then we will probable come home and go for a walk to get us both our exercise!!
Please continue to pray for Jordan Ulrich as I did post something about her last week sometime. We continue to think of them often and lift them up to our great God! We count our blessings daily...or shall we say every breath we take!!
We love you all!
Trudy
Please continue to pray for Jordan Ulrich as I did post something about her last week sometime. We continue to think of them often and lift them up to our great God! We count our blessings daily...or shall we say every breath we take!!
We love you all!
Trudy
Trudy, I just found this web site. It's so nice to be able to come here and see how you and Brent are doing. Take care. Tammy Stanton
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful it must be to be free.....Brent you are an amazing young man, keep getting better every day. How did it feel to take a walk outside in the fresh air? Trudy you continue to be in my thoughts everyday and you are both in my prayers. What a joy it is to know you both.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Marty
Goodmorning you two...so, Trudy you are finding out what it's like sleeping next to a Blunier..snoring usually comes with the package..love you both,
ReplyDeleteU. Jake and A. Mary
PS: we think of you both every day...so it is always good to hear how you're doing.
Hi Brent and Trudy, We are so glad that you are at a better place than in the hospital. The really good place will be when you get home. We are still praying for you and rejoicing with you for each step forward.
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Duane and Eileen