Good Afternoon
Good afternoon! Sorry this didn't get done sooner. I went back over to the Ronald Mcdonald House at 7 this morning to do Laundry. While that was going I got an hour nap in. Last night went well he slept great. We were both awake at 4 this morning and he told me his is ready to walk out of here. I said what? So how does it feel then to have new lungs? (because he told me it wouldn't hit him until he was ready to walk out) He said well I am at least ready to get out of this bed and walk around a while. He still has 2 chest tubes in. They pulled out his epidural this morning and by the time I got back he is in pain. They didn't get the pain meds started quite soon enough. He is now resting comfortably and sleeping right now. Pray that his pain can be barable. I am watching guys bow hunt water buffalo right now!! YEAH! It's not too bad...kinda interesting! Love to all!
Trudy
PS-To Pat & Owen(our neighbors) thank you both SO SO SO much for all you are doing for us and keeping an eye on our house while we are up here. We appreciate it all more than we can ever tell you! May you both be blessed for your kindness!
Trudy
PS-To Pat & Owen(our neighbors) thank you both SO SO SO much for all you are doing for us and keeping an eye on our house while we are up here. We appreciate it all more than we can ever tell you! May you both be blessed for your kindness!
Hi you two,
ReplyDeletewe will keep praying that your pain becomes bearable, Brent and that you can soon come home:) we think of you constantly, and love you both!!
U. Kurt & A. Livy