Another Day In Paradice

Brent had a restful night last night. He was in pain last night with the tubes just being uncomfortable they increased his epidural medications and that helped his pain quite a bit. This morning he said he felt good pain wise. I did stay overnight with him last night they have a couch that turns into a bed-it was a comfortable bed and we both rested well. They are discussing removing a couple of the chest tubes today if possible but that is not a for sure thing. He is able to walk around to the bathroom and back for now but he is up and moving.
His lung transplant Dr should be in sometime this morning and like I said...I will try my hardest to get you guys posted when I know something new. It all depends on how much assistance Brent needs. Thanks for the understanding and patience!
Here is a picture you guys have been wanting to see.

Also if anyone is wanting send cards the address is:
Loyola University Hospital
2160 South 1st Avenue
5 Tower,Room 5908
Maywood, IL 60153

Love to all! He is able to sit up and read the blog now that he is feeling better and he says hello!
Trudy

Comments

  1. Brent, you don't know how good it is to see you!!!!! you are both so loved, and sure hope you can feel that!
    as always, you're in our hearts constantly!
    love you both,
    U. Kurt & A. Livy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking good Brent! Trudy, you look a little more relaxed too! We are so thankful for your progress. We continue to keep you and your families in our prayers. Love you, Duane and Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow !!!!!! What great pictures. You both are lookin' good. Keep getting better.
    Love,
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brent and Trudy-
    So glad everything went so well! We'll continue to keep you both in our prayers. God is so good!
    Love,
    Brad and Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brent, you look so good!! It's nice to see some pictures:) Thanks Trudz! Luv you both!!
    Ames

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brent... you are looking good! No nasal cannula in your nose, yipee! We are still praying that your recovery is quick and that the pain is minimal. Wish I could give you a hug & hear that laugh :) We continue to rejoice with you both! Brent, Trudy & family, please let me know if you need anything! We are here for you.
    We love you so much!
    Tyler & Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brent you just keep amazing us all!! Keep it up and you'll be outa there in no time!!! Still praying for you both!! Love you tons!!!
    kelly & Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brent you never cease to amaze me...but most of all God never ceases to amaze me. I know that He has helped you through all of this. I made the comment while you were in surgery sunday night to Crystal..."Brent just always pulls through for us" And sure 'nuff you did... "The Lord will provide" and DOES provide.
    I love you lots!!

    Trudy, Hey Girl!!! Wow...what you've been through! Praise God for giving you the grace! I love you lots too!!


    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Brent and Trudy,
    Just popped in to say we are so grateful and thankful that the surgery is over! We will keep you in our prayers. Our God is an AWESOME God!
    We love you,
    Wes and Joyce Hohulin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Alex Rounds

It's OVER!!!...so far!