A Tough Few Weeks, But I See Parting Clouds
I have read through our last few post, as I sit here taking treatments, and realized how much we have been through in these past few weeks of April. As I read, I also realize how much the Lord has helped us through it.
To summaries, the weeks following our dry ran to Chicago, I would have to say,
-- I have had more fatigue in the fight then rest in the night. --
However, this week, the tables have turned back in my favor. As the title of the post says, I see the the parting of the clouds. I think the IVs are working, after a two week course. The IV's purpose is to knock the infection down to a manageable level, it is futile to try eliminating it totally. The doctors and I still need to decide if a third week would be beneficial. I am able to sleep most of the night if I clear my lungs of mucus before going to bed, otherwise I cough all night. My energy has increase along with my appetite. I feel better then I have been in a month or more. Just to breath slowly and deep at night is a relief. My fevers and sore muscles have subsided. My spirits are high and I look forward to being a little healthier each day. All of this is a far cry from a week or two before. Back then it seemed that each day had a special battle and less resources to fight it. I have to do my part to be as healthy as possible for transplant and keep praying that God will make transplant possible.
I am thankful to be where I am and humbled to realize that God is helping me through it all.
Thanks, to all who pray for us and help us. May God bless you.
Feel free to drop me a line anytime. I would love to hear from you. My email is bblunier@live.com. And thanks to the "line droppers" who have.
To summaries, the weeks following our dry ran to Chicago, I would have to say,
-- I have had more fatigue in the fight then rest in the night. --
However, this week, the tables have turned back in my favor. As the title of the post says, I see the the parting of the clouds. I think the IVs are working, after a two week course. The IV's purpose is to knock the infection down to a manageable level, it is futile to try eliminating it totally. The doctors and I still need to decide if a third week would be beneficial. I am able to sleep most of the night if I clear my lungs of mucus before going to bed, otherwise I cough all night. My energy has increase along with my appetite. I feel better then I have been in a month or more. Just to breath slowly and deep at night is a relief. My fevers and sore muscles have subsided. My spirits are high and I look forward to being a little healthier each day. All of this is a far cry from a week or two before. Back then it seemed that each day had a special battle and less resources to fight it. I have to do my part to be as healthy as possible for transplant and keep praying that God will make transplant possible.
I am thankful to be where I am and humbled to realize that God is helping me through it all.
Thanks, to all who pray for us and help us. May God bless you.
Feel free to drop me a line anytime. I would love to hear from you. My email is bblunier@live.com. And thanks to the "line droppers" who have.
So good to hear that you are doing better. Praise the father above! Keep strong and we continue to pray for you.
ReplyDelete