Praise God from whom all Blessings flow!
We are praising God today once more here from our home! Brent had a pretty rough day yesterday. He slept good Friday night but paid for it Saturday morning. He was coughing so much that he couldn't, nor did he get the chance hardly between coughs, to catch his breath. He took his temp and it was 102.4!! Yikes! So he took Tylenol, a cold shower, put cold compresses on his neck and drank cold water to get that temp down...asap! It worked...thankfully! Once he lungs kinda calmed themselves down he was able to breath more steady as well. He even came out and sat by Rachel and I in a chair while we planted out garden! Then...he had the ambition to put on a tire on our mower...it was motivating for him to be outside and you could tell he loved every minute of it! I was never more thankful to see that smile on his face and the joy in his voice...compared to how he was feeling before coming outside! We were contemplating calling his Dr and possibly going to the ER in Chicago. But once things subsided he decided that he was going to be OK. He was worried about sleeping last night and how this morning was going to go today, but Treatments went great this morning and he slept wonderful last night. So we praise God from whom all Blessings FLOW! Prayer changes things...I am here to tell you! He made the comment this morning that if his mornings were this good everyday he wouldn't feel half as bad! It was encouraging!
I was, as well, getting a bug on Friday:body aches,fever & tired. Yesterday was surprisingly slightly better from Friday-but I had to get my garden in while I had the time, took some effort but...Thanks to Rachel & Owen-we gotter' done!!! May you both be blessed for you willingness to help!
So we will be resting today...So I can have the strength to go to work tomorrow and Brent can have the strength to fight his Cystic Fibrosis!
*No news on transplant at this time-we go to the transplant Dr the first Monday in May*
We are staying home from Church today and praising God from our home. Hope everyone has a blessed day at Church-we have a beautiful day for it! Blessings to all!
Love-Trudy
I was, as well, getting a bug on Friday:body aches,fever & tired. Yesterday was surprisingly slightly better from Friday-but I had to get my garden in while I had the time, took some effort but...Thanks to Rachel & Owen-we gotter' done!!! May you both be blessed for you willingness to help!
So we will be resting today...So I can have the strength to go to work tomorrow and Brent can have the strength to fight his Cystic Fibrosis!
*No news on transplant at this time-we go to the transplant Dr the first Monday in May*
We are staying home from Church today and praising God from our home. Hope everyone has a blessed day at Church-we have a beautiful day for it! Blessings to all!
Love-Trudy
we did miss you yesterday in church. We pray that today is a GOOD day! as always, you encourage US with your positive attitudes. thanks for the update - we'll pray extra hard!
ReplyDeletelots of love to you both,
U. Kurt & A. Livy
We appreciate your updates so much! May God put His loving arms around you and grant you the desires of your heart.
ReplyDeleteContinually praying!
much love,
curt and geana tanner