
First off I had told you awhile ago I would put pictures on here of what I made at the pottery place...not that you have all been waiting..but I want to keep to my word so here they are!
He is not much different that he was the last time I posted. He is still pretty short of breath at times. His pleurisy has subsided for now but he is coughing more it seems. Even through this all he keeps his chin up!
He has been going up to help his parents this week with odd jobs. Yesterday he was glad to be with our neighbors for the afternoon and evening! Because I work until 7 on Wends nights he ususally goes over there unless he isn't feeling up to it.
We were excited to spend time with Randy and Roxy and their new addition Katie Lynn,last week. She is adorable! We love you guys & congrats!
Other than that things have been pretty stable around here for the most part. In which we are truly thankful for and grateful that God is GOOD! We praise Him through thick and thin!
Brent and I have enjoyed your encouragement...I know there are a lot of people praying for us and we are grateful to each of you! We pray that you will each be blessed for your kindness!
Blessing!-Trudy

HI Guys!
ReplyDeletewe're back, after a week in the sun:) we're glad that you're doing ok, Brent. you both do so well, and we just keep praying for God's perfect timing, and to cherish each day He gives us:) We're still waiting to see Katie - Kurt won't be too happy with me if i see her without him, so i'm trying really hard to be patient!! ha ha
we love you guys, and hope you're having a good day:)
lots of love,
A. Livy (& Kurt)