I have got a spot on the Right where you type in your e-mail account to get e-mails to notify when I update this blog for Brent! Hope this helps everyone..so you don't have to remember the long website.

I did call up to Chicago yesterday and talked to the transplant nurse coordinator. She told me that Brent is 4th on the list but one of the people ahead of him is pretty short so technically he is 3rd. Loyola Hospital has currently done #599 lung transplants at their facility-this is the most one hospital has done in the nation! So we feel confident in the Dr's and nurses up there...but we are mostly confident in our God. The one who has this whole thing in His hands! In which we are truly thankful for!

Brent's pleurisy has flared back up again. He has to stay on his pain medications constantly or he is in a lot of pain. He has been short of breath this week but we aren't for sure what is causing that to happen more out of the blue.

Please don't be afraid to leave Brent encouragement at the bottom of the posts! That is one thing that helps him get through his days, encourages him and helps him to keep his mind off of other things! (I enjoy them too ;) !) We are truly blessed to have the support group we have and a we count that our God for that everyday! Hope you each and everyone have a blessed weekend and coming week!

Trudy

Comments

  1. Brent and Trudy -
    We just wanted to let you know there are many of us praying for you! Even though we may not comment we are praying! God's timing is perfect! He knows the desires of your heart! Thank you so much for the updates and the Christlike example! You both are an inspiration to us!
    Love - Curt & Geana Tanner (Brian's Bro.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brent and Trudy!!!

    here I am!! Finally! are you proud of me? ha ha! i love how you decorate your page - i can see why this is more fun:)
    know that we're always praying, and love you both tons!

    we're heading to sunny AZ for a week, so we'll catch up with you when we get back.

    love you,
    A. Livy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brent and Trudy,
    Love your new page:) you are very artistic and I love your taste! You are in our thoughts so often and we talk about your situation around the supper table. The future can appear so scary sometimes but we only need to take ONE DAY AT A TIME!! God's grace is so evident in your lives and we know He is watching you closely and loving you completely.
    We look forward to Kurt and Liv's visit this week! Many IL visitors here and we are really enjoying it. Mom and Dad W. arrive on Sat.
    With our love, Greg, Lynn, Leah, Ellen and Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys! I have been thinking about you while I've been away! Hope your pleuresy gets better bro. I know it's in God's hands. Sometimes it's hard to let it there though! Keep hanging in there. Know that there are lots of people praying!!

    Love you both,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brent and Trudy. It was good to see you yesterday. I hope you have a good week. Even though it is cold out, at least we don't have 12 inches of snow like out east! My brother lives in Atlanta and they were getting snow yesterday.

    We are still praying for you.

    Love,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confindence in man. Psalms 118:8--Praying for you today--The Stork's

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Alex Rounds

It's OVER!!!...so far!